Important Dates and Announcements
2016 Regular Season, WEEK 9, PINK-OUT
Grand Blanc Bobcats vs. Kettering High (Waterford)
- Freshman: Thursday October 20, AWAY, game time 4:30PM
- JV: Thursday October 21, AWAY, game time 6:30PM approx
- Pre-game: Friday October 21, 6:30PM, Pom and Middle School Marching Band
- Varsity: Friday October 21, 7:00PM
- Color of the Week - PINK
- If you are a sponsor and escorting a player before the game, please meet under the scoreboard by 6:30pm. We will be lining up according to the player’s numbers and then escorting the football players onto the field.
- Varsity Reserved Seats, Punch Cards and ALL YEAR Student Passes available for purchase at the Grand Blanc High School AD Office
- Home Game Location: Grand Blanc High School 12500 Holly Road Grand Blanc, MI
- Away Game Location: Kettering High School, 2800 Kettering Drive, Waterford, MI 48329
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR HOME GAMES
We are still in need of 50-50 & Program Sales Volunteers for Home Games.
- 3 Volunteers Needed for Pre-Game Sales (6pm – kickoff)
- 2 Volunteers Needed for Game Time Sales (7pm – Half Time)
All Volunteers will get into the game for FREE!!!
Did you know…… When you volunteer to help sell 50-50 or programs, you are helping the GB Football Boosters to supplement the following team expenses:
- Team Pre/After Game Meals – Freshman, JV, Varsity
- Team Pre/After Game Snacks – Freshman, JV, Varsity
- Banquet Expenses – Freshman, JV, Varsity
- Varsity Team Bottled Water/Gatorade
- Bussing & Meals for Playoffs
The success of the Football Program/Boosters depends on Volunteers, if you are able to donate for pre-game or game-time sales please email us or contact Angi Delong & pick a game of your choice!!
Request to be added to Grand Blanc Football's
Distribution List - receive special announcements and
important information via email(you will be able to unsubscribe at any time):
and Players (please,
football parents and players only;
all others should use the Fans and Friends link below)
Fans and Friends - GBHS Students and Alumni,
Community Members, and Local Business Owners
- (you will be able to unsubscribe at any time)